ANNOUNCING NEW BOOK
The Investor’s Guide for Beginners is written in a style that is easy-to-understand to help you achieve financial success. You will discover practical tips, proven strategies, real-life examples as well as wisdom from world authority figures. You will find out everything you need to know to make the decisions that are right for you, ensure you get started on the right foot and assure your success over time.
Whether it’s the stock market that interests you, or real estate, or business or a career, you will find out what to do and what not to do. In addition to sharing her own investing experience of how she grew $1,000 to $1 million, Yvanne also highlights key insights from the experienced investors that she interviewed for the book.
If you aspire to grow wealth, if you want to make sense of the vast choices available or if you want to improve your financial situation, this is the guide for you! This is a financial guidebook like no other, built on real-life practical experiences, not theory. It will help you take charge of your financial future, assist you in making the right decisions for your peace of mind and show you how to make your money work for you.
The time is now; create the life and the financial wellness that you desire!
LEARN HOW TO...
Learn smart moves, eliminate financial fears and worries, and gain the freedom to do what you love. Make your money work for you with the right strategies and methods based on your current circumstances and your hopes and dreams, and make sense of the constant stream of confusing information about investing. Yvanne distills the knowledge to its simplest form to help you make the right choices among the great variety of investment strategies and approaches out there. She highlights what you need to know in order to find the path that’s right for you, and how to maximize your returns on that particular path. Investing doesn’t have to be complicated; you can start simple and build from there.
UNCOVER IN THESE PAGES...
Find out how to achieve your financial goals and gain the freedom to do what you love. Find out how to avoid the mistakes and the wrong influences that will set you back. Find out how to navigate the obstacles. In short, learn what you need to know to be a successful investor and reap the rewards.
- Learn about investing in the stock market: index, value and dividend investing for sustained future income, growth investing for acceleration, and short-term trading for income now. Learn how to make the volatility work for you.
- Learn how to invest in real estate to supplement your income today and grow your nest egg for tomorrow. Learn the difference between cash flowing real estate and capital gains real estate. Learn about the pitfalls and how to avoid getting into real estate that will drag you down.
- Learn how to develop a business that will provide income for you rather than take all your money from you. Learn how to avoid building a business that will control you, your money, and your time.
- Learn how to build your career to increase your income, and gain the right balance between your personal life and your professional life.
- Learn how to make good financial decisions for your future, develop effective money management practices, and grow your hard-earned money.
- Learn how to accelerate the power of having your money make money for you in your tax-free accounts.
- Learn how to improve your returns with leverage without putting yourself or others at risk.
- Learn how to avoid consumer spending that is weighing on you and causing you to move farther and farther away from your financial goals.
- Learn how to avoid the mistakes that could sidetrack your plans for years to come by properly evaluating the risks and implementing appropriate mitigation strategies to protect your money.
- Learn about the power of the subconscious mind to help you create the future that you want. Find out how your beliefs will guide you along the way.
The Investor’s Guide for Beginners is available in Amazon: http://bit.ly/investorguideca.
As a complementary offer, you can download a FREE copy of The Investor Profiles Companion Digital Book, after you’ve filled the Sign-Up Form at the right section of this page.